- Make sure that your DUAL Talk account has been configured for dynamic IP
addresses. If you did not do this while setting up your account, then set this
option now at the Access Methods area of My DUAL Talk; the online account management system.
- Connect to the administrative web page for the ATA 186.
- Set the following parameters:
- UID0 = [anything, but not 0]
- UID1 = [anything, but not 0]
- UseLoginID = 1
- UseSIP = 1
- SIPRegOn = 1
- GkOrProxy = sip.dualtalk.com
- AudioMode = 0x00000000
- ConnectMode = 0x00060003
- LBRCodec = 0
- RxCodec = 0
- TxCodec = 0
- NumTxFrames = 1
- Set LoginID0 and LoginID1 to be your DUAL Talk account number
- Set PWD0 and PWD1 to be your DUAL Talk password
- CallCmd = BS;NA;H*99;xA;Df;H;
- Click Apply.
- Make a test call by dialling 123. You should hear a recorded announcement.
|We offer a simple test facility on our servers that you are welcome to
use. To call it, configure your software or hardware dialler to send calls to DUAL Talk, and then dial 123. You should hear a
test announcement. If you hear this, then your equipment is set up
correctly and you should be able to use DUAL Talk.