- Make sure that your DUAL Talk account has been configured for dynamic IP
addresses. If you did not do this while setting up your account, then set this
option now at the Access Methods area of My DUAL Talk; the online account management system.
- Connect to the administrative web page for the BudgeTone.
- Set the following parameters:
- SIP Server: sip.dualtalk.com
- Authenticate ID: [Your DUAL Talk account number]
- Authenticate Password: [Your DUAL Talk password]
- SIP Registration: Yes
- Register Expiration: 30
- NAT traversal: No
- Send Flash Event: Yes
- Click Apply.
- Return to the configuration page and click Reboot.
- Make a test call by dialling 123. You should hear a recorded announcement.
|We offer a simple test facility on our servers that you are welcome to
use. To call it, configure your software or hardware dialler to send calls to DUAL Talk, and then dial 123. You should hear a
test announcement. If you hear this, then your equipment is set up
correctly and you should be able to use DUAL Talk.