- Make sure that your DUAL Talk account has been configured for dynamic IP
addresses. If you did not do this while setting up your account, then set this
option now at the Access Methods area of My DUAL Talk; the online account management system.
- Connect to the administrative web page for the ESC 1710 on port 26191 using a web
browser and following the VoIP Setup link.
- Remove any entry in the Gateway: field and enter gk1.dualtalk.com in
the Gatekeeper: field.
- Enter a number in the E164 ID: field. The number should be
1822 followed by your DUAL Talk account number followed by your DUAL Talk password
(emailed to you when you set up your account). For example, if your account number
is 200100 and your password is 900100, set the E164 alias to be 1822200100900100.
- Click on the Gatekeeper ON radio button. Then press OK.
ESC configuration for DUAL Talk