|Fixed IP address (use these settings if your IP address
is fixed by your ISP)
- Make sure the IP address you use has been added to your DUAL Talk
account. If you did not add this address while setting up your account, then add
this IP address at the Access Methods area of My DUAL Talk; the online account management system.
- Mode = Peer-to-peer
- Default Gateway IP = 18.104.22.168
Dynamic IP address (use these settings if your ISP regularly changes
your public IP address)
- Make sure that your DUAL Talk account has been configured for dynamic IP
addresses. If you did not do this while setting up your account, then set this
option now at the Access Methods area of My DUAL Talk; the online account management system.
- Mode = GK routed
- Gatekeeper IP = 22.214.171.124
- 2nd Gatekeeper IP = [blank]
- Gatekeeper Discovery = Disable
- Registered Alias = 1822 followed by your DUAL Talk account
number followed by your DUAL Talk password (emailed to you when you set up your
account). For example, if your account number is 200100 and your password is 900100,
set the Registered Alias to be 1822200100900100.
Line1 to Line4 = Set these to any numbers. The
numbers must be unique so that the calls are displayed correctly in the DUAL Talk Call Shop Management System.